Re: Login Same User on Multiple Machines from just one machine
- From: "Eugene Gershnik" <gershnik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:11:21 -0700
> Does anyone know of a way to login the same user on multiple PCs
> simultaneously from just one PC?
Assuming by "login user" you mean "perform interactive logon to console"
this is impossible.
> We have a request from a customer to have a user logoff and login on
> multiple PCs as the same user simutaneously as users change shifts or
> a user with different permissions uses the PCs. By logging onto or
> logging off of one PC all of the PCs assigned to that user should log
> in or off together. Is there a way to accomplish this request?
You can log the user off by using psshutdown -r from www.sysinternals.com.
This will simply reboot the machine.
Another alternative is to call WTSLogoffSession for all sessions on the
In both cases the login would have to be done manually by the user himself.
- Prev by Date: Re: Network Connections Notification
- Next by Date: Re: TCP Port 1025 used by Win2K System.exe. Need for another applicat
- Previous by thread: Login Same User on Multiple Machines from just one machine
- Next by thread: Re: Login Same User on Multiple Machines from just one machine