CDO MAPI Japanese encoding issue
- From: mark.westwood@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 05:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Do you know how I can set the encoding of a new / reply email message
(MAPI.Message) when using CDO.dll from .NET (in my case I am using
C#). The actual problem I am experiencing is that the original email
is sent correctly, but any replies to that email are then received as
a series of ? characters. On some occassions this does not happen
until the second time the message is replied to. I am not currently
setting any message encoding on the content or within the headers.
Any help much appreciated, many thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Message Store Grouping by Conversation
- Next by Date: Re: CDO MAPI Japanese encoding issue
- Previous by thread: Re: Message Store Grouping by Conversation
- Next by thread: Re: CDO MAPI Japanese encoding issue