Re: Unicode support in OpenStreamOnFile? Is it a bug?

The header is wrong - this function only takes CHAR*, never WCHAR*.

"Ashutosh" <smbs-msdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi, I have a doubt that this method/function has a bug. Can someone please
confirm.

HRESULT STDMETHODCALLTYPE OpenStreamOnFile(
LPALLOCATEBUFFER lpAllocateBuffer, LPFREEBUFFER lpFreeBuffer, ULONG
ulFlags, LPTSTR lpszFileName, LPTSTR lpszPrefix, LPSTREAM FAR *
lppStream);

This method/funciton takes LPTSTR as the file name. So, when unicode is
defined, it should take name as WCHAR, but it always returns file not
found error...However, with unicode defined and I pass char array, it
works..

I have tried passing MAPI_UNICODE flag also when passing WCHAR array.

So, is it a bug in OpenStreamOnFile ??

Thanks & Regards,
Ashutosh

.