Custom gina.dll for advanced remote desktop function

I have a pc with enabled Remote Desktop and work on this pc as
Administrator.
If another pc connect to this pc as Administrator my session will be
disconnected and the other user can work with my session. I'm
searching for a
way that I can confirm or deny this adoption first.
I found no way to do this with standard windows so I decided to write
custom gina.dll

I take the ginastub from plattform SDK and try to modify it.
And now there's the problem, i dont't know where to write my code. My
Idee is that if gina.dll detects a remote connect that want to adopt
my session, it displays a messagebox in the console session which asks
the user if the adoption is ok or not.

Does anyone know where i have to write the code for my messagebox?

  • Re: How to close LAN session and login as another credentials
    ... When I try to access administrator share ... passwords for that already selected guest user. ... user whether one wants to maintain session for the connection or temporarily ... >> credentials to access that folder but it don't so, ...
  • Re: Null Session with a twist
    ... > We all know the battle over the null session and the data ... > through the administrator account but a null password! ... Another way to reduce risk is to go into the Local Security ... Uncheck the Local Policy Setting checkbox by the ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Remote Desktop : custom gina.dll
    ... I have a pc with enabled Remote Desktop and work on this pc as Administrator. ... If another pc connect to this pc as Administrator my session will be ... VOID WINAPI WlxDisconnectNotify ... I only try to display a messagebox when a session is disconnected. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • XP passwords becoming suddenly invalid
    ... often that two or three users are logged simultaneously (using the "switch ... the only solution is to reboot. ... under the administrator session and it was OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Unable to kill remote desktop session
    ... Yesterday we had to login to our production server with the Administrator account and startup the Sql Server Management Studio. ... We are able to login with our personal accounts (which have administrator permissions) and startup the "Remote Desktop Services Manager" and confirm that the administrator session is in "Disconnected" state. ...