Re: Building HTTP Post header for posting binary file to server
- From: Le Chaud Lapin <jaibuduvin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 24, 7:10 am, AndyD <and...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i have this for the packet that will be sent to the server
dwFileSize is the file size of the file i am posting
sprintf(RecepcionBuffer,"%s%s %s","POST /vt/en/recepcion?",II.c_str
i dont know how to make this header file at all , can anyone help
What do you need?
[no es evidente lo que necessita]
-Le Chaud Lapin-
- Prev by Date: Re: asynchronously writing to a file, a cheap way?
- Next by Date: Re: CreateSymbolicLink problem in Windows 7 RTM
- Previous by thread: Building HTTP Post header for posting binary file to server
- Next by thread: Re: Building HTTP Post header for posting binary file to server