Re: Windows Scheduler
- From: "Ilias Tsigkogiannis [MSFT]" <iliast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:35:20 -0700
You'll find lots of valueable information about windows internals in the
book "Microsoft Windows Internals, Fourth Edition: Microsoft Windows
Server(TM) 2003, Windows XP, and Windows 2000" by Mark Russinovitz and David
Solomon. I think that the most interesting chapters for you should be 3 and
You can also look at the presentations at
especially chapters 3 and 4.
"William DePalo [MVP VC++]" <willd.no.spam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<ziponmebunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can anybody help me by pointing to some resources (ideally free) on the
internet about the Windows Scheduler. You know: how it works,
priorities, multi-core implications etc?
I've found a few resources on the general approach to scheduling but
nothing specific to the windows platform.
Have you seen this:
- Prev by Date: Re: I'm Freshman for kernel develop!
- Next by Date: Re: Hanging during call to ReleaseMutex
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Scheduler
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Scheduler