Re: Re:How To Suspend Thread In Kernel?

NO I HAVE TRIED DOING THIS SUSPEND AND CAN TELL YOU IT DOES BAD THINGS. AND
IN FACT LATER I READ THE SOURCE AND CAN TELL YOU IT WILL NOT WORK!!!

I also am a consultant who works on the edge, a number of my projects the
customer had been told by Microsoft it was impossible in Windows. I can
tell you that most of the time blundering off into the undocumented world is
not a great idea. The Zw calls that are not exposed in the kernel are in
most cases a very bad idea, either there is a way to do it in the kernel or
you really should not do it.

--
Don Burn (MVP, Windows DDK)
Windows 2k/XP/2k3 Filesystem and Driver Consulting

.