Re: Disabling Serial Ballpoint Mouse when GPS connected

Is this Garman, Pharos, Tom Tom or other (as in you manufactor)? Is this a
common occurance when this GPS is installed?

My question is why this device is reporting itself as a Mouse pointer, and
my first thought is that the HW ID information in the INF is not setup
correctly to identify the device. What is the ClassName and Class GUID for
the device? Perhaps someone used an existing INF file for a mouse and forgot
to change things to GPS, or whatever.

--
The personal opinion of
Gary G. Little