internet zones with full replacement gina

I have devoled a full replacement gina. Local logons work great, but
domain logons has a little glitch. It seems the very first time I
logon to a domain from a 2k workstation (it works ok on XP), the
internet zones are not se correclty. If I look at internet explorer
under internet options/security, only two zones are available. Also, in

the HKLU key that should have all the zone entries, not all zones are
there. Anyone experieced this? am I missign some initialization step?
thanks..

.