internet zones with full replacement gina

I have devoled a full replacement gina. Local logons work great, but
domain logons has a little glitch. It seems the very first time I
logon to a domain from a 2k workstation (it works ok on XP), the
internet zones are not se correclty. If I look at internet explorer
under internet options/security, only two zones are available. Also, in

the HKLU key that should have all the zone entries, not all zones are
there. Anyone experieced this? am I missign some initialization step?
thanks..

  • internet zones with full replacement gina
    ... domain logons has a little glitch. ... internet zones are not se correclty. ... only two zones are available. ...
  • Broadband Internet Access From Limited Accounts
    ... I have several logons on my computer which has allowed my to customise the ... At the moment these are all administrator logons, ... I have one logon which is for simple things like internet browsing. ... change the user account type from administrator to limited I can no longer ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Broadband Internet Access From Limited Accounts
    ... I have several logons on my computer which has allowed my to customise the ... At the moment these are all administrator logons, ... I have one logon which is for simple things like internet browsing. ... change the user account type from administrator to limited I can no longer ...
  • Re: Auditing Logon/Logoff Requests
    ... Ideally I would like all members of the administrators group to be recorded ... in the security event viewer when the logon to any machine in the domain. ... For domain logons you can enble auditing for logons based on failure or ...