GetDIBits()

Basically my question is : how GetDIBits() can change its behavior, when I
change the size of a buffer, whose address is passed to the function ?????

I'm having problems inserting the apporpriate code here

Please refer to my post

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vclanguage/thread/80e44801-645a-46a0-8bd9-5ac0cdcaf33a

in the VC++ Language Forum.

  • Re: Desktop pixel manipulation
    ... then again into another buffer with GetDIBits. ... GetDIBits, SetDIBits, SetDIBitsDevice maybe called to video harware too ... CreateBitmap has a version that accepts a user ... buffer, but I don't know if it continues to use that buffer or makes a copy. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • GetDIBits is returning 0
    ... i'm geting de bits of to bitmaps into a buffer in order to compare ... the first time i call GetDIBits, it works ok, and returns the number ... of scanlines an correct data in the buffer. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Access output buffer from MSDN
    ... > buffer may corrupt the data written from that buffer. ... > must not read from, write to, reallocate, or free the output buffer ... Does it refer to lpNumberOfBytesWritten ... > LPCVOID lpBuffer, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: GetDIBits in eVC?
    ... APIs are not in eVC, they are in the OS itself. ... headers or definitions, but again, it has nothing to do with ... Instead of GetDIBits, ... need an extra copying to your buffer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Access output buffer from MSDN
    ... "Accessing the output buffer while a write operation is using the buffer may ... Applications must not read from, ... Does it refer to lpNumberOfBytesWritten ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)