Re: How to show jpg image
- From: "Chris Becke" <chris.becke@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:48:29 +0200
You know, support for this is not mentioned, but you can - since about
Windows XP, use the LoadImage API to load jpeg's and possibly png's.
"Ananya" <Ananya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Sorry, I am new in programming with windows.
I am wondering, with windows, in C++, how can I show a jpg image and how
I center it. It's just the splash image that should come up when someone
starts my program.
(Also, how can I do the same thing on the Mac?)
Thanks for your time!
- Prev by Date: Re: How to show jpg image
- Next by Date: Re: How to show jpg image
- Previous by thread: Re: How to show jpg image
- Next by thread: Re: How to show jpg image