Re: How to show jpg image

You know, support for this is not mentioned, but you can - since about
Windows XP, use the LoadImage API to load jpeg's and possibly png's.

"Ananya" <Ananya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Sorry, I am new in programming with windows.

I am wondering, with windows, in C++, how can I show a jpg image and how
can
I center it. It's just the splash image that should come up when someone
starts my program.

(Also, how can I do the same thing on the Mac?)

Thanks for your time!

  • Re: How to show jpg image
    ... It will be a lot easier if you convert the JPG image to a BMP file. ... Gary Chanson (Windows SDK MVP) ... Abolish Public Schools ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • RE: paste content from pdf files to mail
    ... As well as not being able to right click a jpg image, ... copy and pasting into an e-mail. ... "ruba" wrote: ... You can paste it to "paint" but in windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Ghost file
    ... Windows X Pro Sp2 ... A jpg image was downloaded to an image file. ... There must be a way to remove it but it's a mighty sneaky one. ...
  • Ghost file
    ... Windows X Pro Sp2 ... A jpg image was downloaded to an image file. ... There must be a way to remove it but it's a mighty sneaky one. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Ghost file
    ... Windows X Pro Sp2 ... A jpg image was downloaded to an image file. ... There must be a way to remove it but it's a mighty sneaky one. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)