Re: Convert AVI to TS.

joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have 2 graphs that can convert an AVI file to MPEG2 TS file, as shown below:

AVI Source -> AVI Splitter -> AVI Decompressor -> Elecard MPEG2 Encoder ->
Elecard MPEG Muxer(PS) -> Sample.mpg

Sample.mpg -> Elecard MPEG2 Demux -> Elecard MPEG2 Muxer(TS) -> Sample.ts

These 2 graphs work fine. But, I am trying to use only one graph that can
convert AVI to TS. Can someone help me to combine these 2 graphs? I tried
to do it myself by using several method, but didn't succeed.

Are you saying you can't just replace the PS muxer in the first graph with
the TS muxer?
--
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.