Re: Convert AVI to TS.

joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have 2 graphs that can convert an AVI file to MPEG2 TS file, as shown below:

AVI Source -> AVI Splitter -> AVI Decompressor -> Elecard MPEG2 Encoder ->
Elecard MPEG Muxer(PS) -> Sample.mpg

Sample.mpg -> Elecard MPEG2 Demux -> Elecard MPEG2 Muxer(TS) -> Sample.ts

These 2 graphs work fine. But, I am trying to use only one graph that can
convert AVI to TS. Can someone help me to combine these 2 graphs? I tried
to do it myself by using several method, but didn't succeed.

Are you saying you can't just replace the PS muxer in the first graph with
the TS muxer?
--
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

  • Re: IMediaSeeking.SetPositions
    ... As the graphs used to capture are build with IGraphBuiulder and ... When the graph is created with an avi file which contains video ...
  • Convert AVI to TS.
    ... I have 2 graphs that can convert an AVI file to MPEG2 TS file, ... Elecard MPEG Muxer-> Sample.mpg ... These 2 graphs work fine. ...
  • Re: avi to dv device
    ... The DVapp sample supports what you are trying to do. ... look at how it builds its graphs. ... If the AVI file you are trying to ... re-encode it. ...