Re: Can you give some code to connect a smart-tee manually
- From: Geraint Davies <geraintd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:58:54 +0100
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:30:02 -0700, taz wrote:
I have tired this code below to connect a smart tee manually to my capture
filter graph but i get the error error "C3861: 'AddFilterByCLSID': identifier
not found, even with argument-dependent lookup" can you give any suggestions
We can only repeat what you've already been told. bsruth's post points you
at the source code for an AddFilterByClsid function that you can add to
- Prev by Date: writing AVI file from raw input files (mpeg4 video e pcm audio)
- Next by Date: Re: How to implement a Transfer Filter like a Hub instead of "dynamic graph building"
- Previous by thread: Re: Can you give some code to connect a smart-tee manually
- Next by thread: How to get the CLSID of a IBaseFilter?