How to add HW mpeg encoder to graph??

Hello,
I have a AverMedia Cardbus card with hardware mpeg encoder.
I can add the "AverMedia BDA MPEG PS Encoder" to a graph
in graphedit and record MPEG video but am unable to add the encoder
to a graph in my app.

I tried the usual way I add filters

Type t = Type.GetTypeFromCLSID(AverPsMpegEncoderGuid);
AverPsMpegEncoderObject = Activator.CreateInstance(t);
AverPsMpegEncoder = (IBaseFilter)AverPsMpegEncoderObject;

but this doesnt work. Obviously something different must be done
which I have no knowledge of. Can anyone give me a hint at where
I need to start looking to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Bill

  • Re: How to add HW mpeg encoder to graph??
    ... I have a AverMedia Cardbus card with hardware mpeg ... I can add the "AverMedia BDA MPEG PS Encoder" to a graph ...
  • video capture causing CPU clock slow-down
    ... I am using a multi-channel audio/video capture card and create a MPEG encoder ... I did not add the audio preview part into my graph, ... there is no explicit clock icon shown. ...
  • Re: Wartung, CD-Spieler
    ... Es ist nicht notwendigerweise so, dass die MPEG codierten Signale immer schlechter beurteilt werden als das Original - das entscheidende ist, dass praktisch immer ein Unterschied hoerbar ist. ... Neben der Stereoproblematik fehlen im c't Test Stuecke mit Frauenstimmen (Tori Amos, Loreena McKennitt oder Sarah McLachlan bringen MP3 Encoder ziemlich schnell an ihren Grenzen). ... Auf der mehr subjektiven Schiene, ist es meiner Erfahrung nach so, dass die meisten Leute mp3 als in der Laenge als ermuedend empfinden. ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • access violation error building a graph
    ... I am trying to convert some DVR-MS files to MPEG format. ... I've created a graph to do just that using GraphEdit and it does exactly what I need it to do. ... Find the pin connected to the renderer input pin ). ... Find the input pin on the MPEG encoder filter. ...
  • Mpeg2 TS transcoding...
    ... I am writing an application to capture and transcode content from HD ... Mpeg 2 TS files form the cam (It turned out i had to just dump the ... I wrote a push source filter to read TS files, ... Once i stop the graph, it wont play again, Each time i click play ...