Re: Can I play multiple video files simultaneously using 1 source filt
- From: "Peter Feldbaumer" <feldbaumer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:17:31 +0200
"DoorKeeper" <DoorKeeper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am required to take in a stream of mpeg2 data from a USB device that
comprises of packets from different video files and play them
My initial idea is to parse the packets in my source filter and play them
using VMR. An output pin would be created for each video stream and
Would greatly appreciate it if anyone can give me some pointers or advice
how to go about it. Thanks.
This will certainly work (your filter will then be source-filter and parser
The only disadvantage of this approach will be, that you'll only be able to
start and stop them all at once and that you won't be able to add/remove
displays/streams while the graph is running - if that doesn't bother you....
p dot feldbaumer at utanet dot at
- Prev by Date: Re: Defining custom mediasubtype ?
- Next by Date: Re: Custom source filter
- Previous by thread: RE: Custom Data Unit Extensions
- Next by thread: Re: Can I play multiple video files simultaneously using 1 source