Re: The VMR-9 cannot be connectted

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 03:51:01 -0700, Kimi wrote:

>> Are you using Connect or ConnectDirect?
> I use "m_pGraph->ConnectDirect(pVideoOut, pVMRIn, NULL); "
>
>> What does the (program produced) graph look like if you open it as a
>> 'remote graph' in graph edit.
> I am sure that the graph is correct.
>
>> Are you sure you are adding VMR 9 to the GraphEdit graph?
> Yes, I render a media file, and delete the Video Renderer, and add VMR9 and
> connect it with decoder.
>
> BTW: the same program will work fine on English version of Windows XP SP2.

I'd like to suggest you try Connect.

Simple reason isn that the video card may have different characteristics on
the Japenese than the ENglish machine.

I presume both are SP2?

And even if you are SURE that the graph is correct, it is worth while
checking!

Iain
--
Iain Downs (DirectShow MVP)
Software Product Consultant

  • Re: Updating linked Excel charts in PowerPoint
    ... graph as columns then paste special as ... copying a graph from Excel 2007 and pasting "special" as a link. ... Do you have your copy of Office fully updated, or at least SP2 applied? ... Can you provoke this behavior at will, starting with a brand new file created on ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: XP Pro SP2 and Intenet Explorer 6
    ... empty where as before the SP2 install it contained numerous icons. ... > starts,insert xp cd,exit the info window.When the graph is thru,type: ... >> instead opens the OPEN WITH dialog box. ... >> I have selected CANCEL for this option as well and then get a message ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: render a MPEG file without RenderFile()
    ... I'm inclined to think the cause of the CPU is more related to how you build ... the graph than the fact it is on a separate thread. ... graph uses a different monitor to renderer on or uses a 2nd renderer, ... Iain Downs ...
  • Re: Saving Graph State
    ... The problems with the graph edit file approach are twofold. ... thigh bone is connected to the hip bone approach) or to render a file (or ... stream) and then parse the graph and modify it at will. ... Iain Downs ...
  • Re: Problem with the VMR-9...
    ... I am creating an entirely new graph each time. ... > very similiar, is working for other Media Types. ... Iain Downs ...