VMR9 NOT on primary display adatper
- From: "gt bs" <gtbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 00:02:01 -0700
How can I tell VMR9 NOT to use the primary display adapter in the system?
Problem: Creating VMR9 fails on a system with an old PCI card as primary
display adapter (for console output), because:
Direct3D9: (ERROR) :HAL Disabled: Device doesn't support texturing.
I want to tell VMR9 to use the secondary adapter, which is a PCIe card.
To get the IVMRMonitorConfig9 Interface - what probably might do what I want
- I need a VideoMixingRenderer9, which I can't create.
Any suggestions very welcomed,
- Prev by Date: Re: Keeping all of an AVI in memory?
- Next by Date: Re: Keeping all of an AVI in memory?
- Previous by thread: Problems with changing playback rate
- Next by thread: videos or photos