update: problems rendering mpeg2 through buffer

From: ciaranoh (ciaranoh_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/02/05

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:21:35 -0800

I thought maybe some of my settings on the demultiplexer were wrong because I
had to configure them manually as I was using it in push mode. I have since
tried to render a pre-recorded mpeg2 file through the buffer and I get the
exact same result.

Because this is pull mode, the pins are automatically configured for me, so
I dont think the pin settings can be wrong. I can render the file ok without
sending it through the buffer.

Microsoft says that the stream buffer engine can handle MPEG2 video streams
so I can't see what the problem is. HELP!!!!!!!