Re: Managed DX - deprecated or supported?
- From: Sasha H <SashaH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:25:01 -0700
Thank you for fast response.
Unfortunately, I'm not a game developer; my DX applications can be rather
described as scientific presentation. I strongly prefer using VB/C# for GUI
Your response suggests following options for me:
1. Switch to XNA Game Studio. Likely, I will need to learn a lot of thing
that are irrelevant to my tasks.
2. Switch to C++ in GUI development.
3. Continue working with deprecated release.
4. Switch to new release, but continue using deprecated managed support.
5. Switch to OpenGL? Some other?
None of the options looks good.
What is Microsoft advise for developers like me?