Changing the Filename Displayed in a Common File Dialog
- From: listechtony <listechtony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:47:00 -0700
I have a software development question regarding the ability to configure the
display of the MFC Common File Dialog on a Desktop PC. Our application is
desktop based, and we typically use a MFC CFileDialog class dialog to provide
the GUI to browse folders and files. Our application is developed using the
C++ language for the Windows platform.
I am attempting to access the file names as they get displayed in the
listview of the Common File Dialog and change the file name text in certain
ways. I was able to do this when the listview was not of style Ownerdata
(which seems to be in XP), but in Vista they seem to be of style Ownerdata
and I am not able to do a SetItemText anymore. Can you help?
- Prev by Date: Lost password
- Next by Date: directx and mdi applications, how to deal with the handle changing?
- Previous by thread: Lost password
- Next by thread: directx and mdi applications, how to deal with the handle changing?