Re: Managed DirectX samples no longer in SDK?

"--" <--@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb
I'm surprised to hear that they're deprecated. Why? There are many
places where C# works fine with DirectX. And it seems like sort of a
tacit admission that C#/managed code is not fast enough for realtime.

As it's been discussed here pretty often in the past years, also with Richard, I only provide a link:
http://groups.google.de/group/microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed/search?q=deprecated&start=0&scoring=d&;

Armin

  • Re: When does a sound file finish playing?
    ... sound midway through and knowing when a sound has finished playing are ... surprising to me that you're running into difficulty using the ... It's definitely not for that sort of thing. ... you may find DirectX more suitable. ...
  • Re: opaqueing lenses for nukes
    ... On Mar 28, 7:16 pm, "Andrew Chaplin" ... copied into Wikipedia into "realtime" experience. ... wind across the deck at a good clip, they would sort of lift on their oleos ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • netfee 3.22 released!
    ... decrease memory used when fresh data ... [*]sort users' traffic at realtime ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • netfee 3.22 Released!
    ... decrease memory used when fresh data ... [*]sort users' traffic at realtime ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Repeating a sort
    ... But everytime I go to sort it I have to choose all the same options ... sorting of rows in realtime? ...