Re: DirectX for C# SDK
- From: legalize+jeeves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard [Microsoft Direct3D MVP])
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:29:49 -0700
[Please do not mail me a copy of your followup]
Bob <Bob@xxxxxxxxxx> spake the secret code
You must have seen that before though...right?
Nope, hadn't seen that. I haven't paid attention to DirectShow since
the late 90s when I worked at Philips and we were doing digital video
"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 draft available for download
Legalize Adulthood! <http://blogs.xmission.com/legalize/>
- Prev by Date: Re: DirectX for C# SDK
- Next by Date: applying brightness and contrast to an image.
- Previous by thread: Re: DirectX for C# SDK
- Next by thread: Problems with AudioVideoPlayback Textures in C#