Re: DirectX for C# SDK

Bob <Bob@xxxxxxxxxx> spake the secret code
<2c2ud4h7gl147hr28r768vepkupps57l6b@xxxxxxx> thusly:

http://directshownet.sourceforge.net/

You must have seen that before though...right?

Nope, hadn't seen that. I haven't paid attention to DirectShow since
the late 90s when I worked at Philips and we were doing digital video
editing/effects stuff.

  • Re: problem in texturing with direct3d mobile
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... karthik.rangaswamy@xxxxxxxxx spake the secret code ... Unfortunately I dont understand any of this. ...
  • Re: NMH support for RFC 3676
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... Peter Maydell spake the secret code ...
    (comp.mail.mh)
  • Re: compile error
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx spake the secret code ...
  • Re: DrawIndexedPrimitives doesnt draw all triangles
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... gianluca.colucci@xxxxxxxxxx spake the secret code ... common vertex, I get a wrong result: ...
  • Re: nmh 1.3 has been released
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... Joel Reicher spake the secret code ...
    (comp.mail.mh)