Re: Texture from Resource

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bEg=?= <PaulH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spake the secret code
<F59F0F36-40E6-4E10-8EBD-3E1480BEF12B@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> thusly:

Yes, I do get past the loader lock; it appears only in debug mode and is
just annoying but I can live with it (if there is no simpler alternative).

And Yes, I will look into an alternative (SlimDX or my own wrapper) since it
appears to me that Microsoft had discontinued maintenance of the Managed
DirectX.

I'm in the same boat at work here and I'm leaning towards SlimDX. Its
full featured and out of beta and its easier to use someone else's
wrapper until it becomes evident that I need my own.