RE: DirectX for C# SDK

"Alex Maghen" wrote:

Hi. More than a year ago, and in an earlier version of VS, I installed the
DirectX SDK to use in a Windows Forms C# app. I just tried to open that old
project on a new (Vista now) computer running VS 2008. I opened the project
and it said that the "Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback" reference was
missing. So I went to MSDN and downloaded and installed the "dx9sdk.exe"
DirectX9 SDK with the C# stuff - or so I thought. For some reason, after I
did that, the reference still could not be found. Am I doing something wrong?

Alex

  • Re: DirectX for C# SDK
    ... DirectX SDK to use in a Windows Forms C# app. ... project on a new (Vista now) computer running VS 2008. ... the reference still could not be found. ...
  • Wpf tooltip exist Direct3d memleak in native code in xp and vista os
    ... validation,for D3D control panel,you need to install the directx sdk. ... os.but If I use the wpf tooltip in c#,it is no problem. ... This is the dbmon.exe output in vista os: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: [Newbie] vb.net and directX
    ... I think you need to add a reference to Microsoft.DirectX.dll and ... Wencheng ... >I have downloaded and installed the directX SDK but when put this code on ... > Imports Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • RE: [Encoder] NS_E_NO_VALID_OUTPUT_STREAM
    ... there is no APIs available to check the AVI streams in WM ... however you may use the MediaDet object in DirectX SDK 9 to do this. ... so you should have not problem to reference by ... before sending mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)