RE: DirectX for C# SDK

"Alex Maghen" wrote:

Hi. More than a year ago, and in an earlier version of VS, I installed the
DirectX SDK to use in a Windows Forms C# app. I just tried to open that old
project on a new (Vista now) computer running VS 2008. I opened the project
and it said that the "Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback" reference was
missing. So I went to MSDN and downloaded and installed the "dx9sdk.exe"
DirectX9 SDK with the C# stuff - or so I thought. For some reason, after I
did that, the reference still could not be found. Am I doing something wrong?

Alex
.