Re: Stencil Buffer works with lines, but not textures.

Thank you for the detailed response, I have already made progress
using your input. Turns out the main problem wasnt the stencil at
all, but I had the vertex format set wrong prior to stenciling. Once I
set the vertex format to PostitionTextured (and also remembered to set
it back to Transformed before stenciling) It began functioning as I
desired. There are still a few weird cases but I will get to those
after reading your book chapter.

Your site looks very informative, the best explaning Direct3d I have
found so far. Is your book out or when is it expected out? It looks
like a book I would definetly put on my desk
.