Re: Stencil Buffer works with lines, but not textures.

"Neil" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx> spake the secret code
<OQwb001OIHA.4476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> thusly:

But when I turn on my stencil, only the design mode works properly. In
preview mode the stenciled area becomes washed out, with no visible texture.

The problem isn't with stencil, its with how you're changing the alpha
blending state. In other words your function is called
"SetupStencil", but it does a lot more than change stencil state.