Destroying a Frame
- From: JSeb <JSebBolduc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:00:25 -0800 (PST)
Only info I could find regarding my question is <a href="http://
%22#fae12a8d7bb871f0">this</a>. Still no aswer after 4 years :^(
Basically, how do you use the "Frame.Destroy" method in C#? The method
expects a custom "AllocateHierarchy" object as a second parameter, but
the class has no "DestroyFrame" method...
- Prev by Date: Re: Managed DirectX, C# and Visual Studio 2008
- Next by Date: Stencil Buffer works with lines, but not textures.
- Previous by thread: problem with vmr9 image compositor - method Draw
- Next by thread: Stencil Buffer works with lines, but not textures.