Re: "AccessViolationException" on Mesh.Intersect function

Download DebugView (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/debugview.mspx) and turn on and up to max the DirectX debugging output in the DirectX control panel.

Even with VB Express you will see the debug output from the native code then.

"Richy" <movieknight@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1180611054.689237.199940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I keep getting an AccessViolationException

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an
indication that other memory is corrupt.

when attempting to use the Intersect function on a Mesh object that I
have loaded with vertices / subsets etc myself. The mesh itself
renders fine. I am using VB 2005 Express so I cannot debug unmanaged
code, and I am getting no debug output when running using DirectX in
debug mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Richy