"AccessViolationException" on Mesh.Intersect function

Hi,

I keep getting an AccessViolationException

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an
indication that other memory is corrupt.

when attempting to use the Intersect function on a Mesh object that I
have loaded with vertices / subsets etc myself. The mesh itself
renders fine. I am using VB 2005 Express so I cannot debug unmanaged
code, and I am getting no debug output when running using DirectX in
debug mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Richy

  • "AccessViolationException" on Mesh.Intersect function
    ... Attempted to read or write protected memory. ... when attempting to use the Intersect function on a Mesh object that I ... I am using VB 2005 Express so I cannot debug unmanaged ...
  • Issues with ActiveDS on .NET framework 2.0
    ... I have an application that manages various active directory objects ... indication that other memory is corrupt. ... Attempted to read or write protected memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
  • Re: clr20r3 Error
    ... I am also having this "Attempted to read or write protected memory. ... This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt" error. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Crash when using webbroswer control in Vista
    ... Attempted to read or write protected memory. ... indication that other memory is corrupt. ... My setup project has Custom Action from the Primary output. ...
  • Re: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is co
    ... "Attempted to read or write protected memory. ... indication that other memory is corrupt". ... i'm loading the image in a form usnig Microsoft ...