MDX in multiple forms.
- From: Rollasoc <rollasoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 May 2007 06:10:56 -0700
Just starting with managed DirectX. I've followed an example from a
book which draws a triangle in the window. All is fine.
Now I wanted to try and incorporate this into my current project (just
for proof of concept). This project has a non DirectX form and I want
to choose a menu option to spawn a form that is using DirectX.
(project has many other non DirectXpop up forms so don't want
everything to be DirectX).
The problem is my form using DirectX isn't rendering. I can step
through its onpaint and everything appears fine, but the screen is
just rendered opaque.
If I drag the window off the edge of the screen and back, part of the
window is rendered (the bit that was still visible).
Initially, I thought, I may have to create a new thread for the form
to be created in, but I get similar results.
Any thoughts on how to proceed?
- Prev by Date: cannot get a mesh to animate, what could I be doing wrong?
- Next by Date: easy question about meshes
- Previous by thread: cannot get a mesh to animate, what could I be doing wrong?
- Next by thread: easy question about meshes