Frame/Audio grabber

I'm looking for code that will facilitate auto-building a filter graph
and pulling individual frames from an AVI file (with a range of
formats). Anything come to mind?

  • Re: Vista 64 bit Movie Maker wont show avi files no matter what
    ... (can only get the audio when importing video to MM). ... able to import either of those formats into MM with no problems). ... I'm going to try converting those files into yet another ... buy another app designed to edit the type of avi file you are working with. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Progress bar for WAV file writer
    ... I am using a filter graph which looks something like this: ... The idea is that audio is taken from an AVI file and written to a WAV ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.directx.dshow.programming)
  • Re: Get every accurate frame from video files in all format?
    ... formats with corresponding codec registered), so I would have to build ... The filter graph manager will build a graph to play automatically, ... Don't care how you render the graph. ... find the video renderer and put your filter ...
  • Re: End-of-Streams notification
    ... now when I create the Filter Graph I call IMediaEvent::CancelDefaultHandling: ... WM_GRAPHNOTIFY event call the following callback: ... LONG evCode, evParam1, evParam2; ... When it finishes the DVCam continues providing its video stream, but the avi file doesn't. ...
  • Re: Get every accurate frame from video files in all format?
    ... I want my application to handle videos in all formats(at least all the ... formats with corresponding codec registered), so I would have to build ... The filter graph manager will build a graph to play automatically, ... want to use this feature to make things easier. ...