Re: questions about the Mesh attribute table

Hi Richard,

I've had a quick look at the section in this chapter relating to creating a
Mesh from scratch. One thing that confuses me a little is that other
examples refer to creating an array of AttributeRange objects and then using
Mesh.SetAttributeTable. I can't see this in your example code (although i'm
not that great at reading c++). Unless calling Mesh.OptimizeInPlace takes
care of generating this information?

thanks,
Andrew

"Richard [Microsoft Direct3D MVP]" <legalize+jeeves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
in message news:u$PHrlJbHHA.3284@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My draft chapter on mesh objects may be helpful here:
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/download/19-D3DX%20Mesh%20Objects.pdf>