Re: How to Imlement DeviceReset (Light is Lost on Window Resize)

If you take a look at code attached you would see that graphics initialization is very simple. All other resources are created inside paint method and thus are recreated every time. Here is all I do to initialize graphics:

In general people do not have time to open up projects and debug them for people. Running random code on our machines is a potential nightmare.

Take a look at the tutorials 1-5 in the SDK. They draw simple triangles and shapes and handle Device Reset properly. What do they do differently.

.