when do the monitor its refresh

dear newsgroup,

is there any posibility th check for the monitor refresh?
here is some code:

private Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device myDevice = new ...
[...]
myDevice.BeginScene();
/*
* .. draw something
*/
myDevice.EndScene();
myDevice.Present();

Is it possible to detect when the monitor draws the frame after
myDevice.Present() is called?
To messure exact time I will use StopWatch() class.

thanks a lot
steffen

  • Re: Graphic Draw Question
    ... One thing I forgot to mention in my previous response is if you decide to use the Polygon and SetWindowOrgEx method to draw your arrows then it might be best to make the first data item in the array of poly points the coordinates of the point of the arrow and set the "point" coordinates in the data to the values ... Private Declare Function SetWindowOrgEx Lib "gdi32" _ ...
  • Re: transparent printing problem
    ... gifs into pictureboxes) and I want to print them on the page at certain ... are supposed to be able to draw transparent images. ... Private iBKMode As Long ... (ByVal hDC As Integer, ByVal nBkMode As Integer) ...
  • Re: redraw pictureboxes in image????
    ... you can draw anything you want on your Form or into a picture box and you will have full control over how it looks and how it behaves. ... Private Enum Placement ... If .sPosition = pLeft Then ...
  • Re: Custom control e.DrawBackground on Vista
    ... private bool IsVista; ... = null) // draw icon ... protected override void OnMouseDown ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms.controls)