Re: VB2005 Primitives and text problem.

Imports Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D lists Manager but Font does not include
DrawText.

Imports Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX does not have Manager.

If I reference both dll's and regardless of Imports, either Manager will
fail or Font will fail.

Galen

""WenJun Zhang[msft]"" <wjzhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Galen,

What is the detailed error info after you add both
microsoft.directx.direct3D.dll and microsoft.directx.direct3Dx.dll as