RE: Drawing lines in VB2005

Hi Galen,

Looks like there isn't a VB.net sample on this.

For managed C# sample, you can refer to the following one on
www.codesampler.com. It demonstrates how to call Device.DrawPrimitives with
PrimitiveType.LineList to draw lines.

Direct3D (DirectX 9.0) Code Samples - Primitive Types
http://www.codesampler.com/dx9src/dx9src_2.htm

If you meet any further questions, please feel free to update here.

Thanks for using MSDN newsgroup.

Sincerely,

WenJun Zhang

Microsoft Online Community Support

ications.

Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at:

  • Re: IRibbonExtensibility and custom ribbon image
    ... Please refer to my reply to Sven which clarifies my question a little ... callback function is not fired and how to set a custom image for ribbon ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
  • RE: MSBuild generates different files than Visual Studio 2005 ?
    ... however looking at the issue you refer me to ... referenced assemblies to the output folder. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • RE: Getting the list of Autocorrect enties in word
    ... If you are using Office 2003/2002, please refer to the kb article: ... 'AutoCorrect Utility' in C:\Program Files\Microsoft ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • RE: Turning off .NET security
    ... enhancement of WinXP SP2. ... Please refer to the article below for more ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • RE: Problem with side-by-side information
    ... side-by-side assemblies they always refer to the assemblies in the WinSxS ... The solution is that you refer to the one of the two methods that I ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)