Re: How to start off?

http://www.thezbuffer.com/categories/tutorials.aspx - all the managed
tutorials you will ever need.

If you want to learn managed DirectX then start with Managed DirectX
kickstart http://www.thezbuffer.com/articles/25.aspx
If you want more general game programmin in .Net with some 3d stuff towards
the end then try David Wellers book
http://www.thezbuffer.com/articles/27.aspx

If you want to do C++ and native DirectX, then try a different newsgroup or
ask on gamedev.net

--
Zman
http://www.thezbuffer.com - News and information for Managed DirectX

"easily confused" <easily confused@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:D8A86976-10AB-4EC9-891B-84C7CF26B8CE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So starting off ive been trying to look for tutorials on how to make a
> basic
> 3d object such as a cube with either VB, C# ,or C++. Can you point out
> any
> tutorials or find something simple i can start out with ? Either that or a
> good beginner book i could purchase ? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

  • Re: [newby question] looking for c# on webpage & c# 3d information
    ... For 3D applications you can use managed DirectX, which is almost as fast as regular DirectX. ... Download the SDK with tutorials here ... I'm looking for information on running a c# application on a webpage, ...
  • Re: managed DirectX in C# nutzen
    ... die Microsoft mit dem SDK ausliefert sind aber sehr dürftig und nur auf englisch. ... Gibt es denn zu diesem Thema (managed DirectX in C# nutzen) nicht ein gutes deutschsprachiges Buch? ... Oder wenigstens online deutschsprachige Tutorials? ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.csharp)
  • Re: Works with C++, not C#??
    ... Summer release of SDK is 3 versions old now. ... There's lots of simple 'create a device' tutorials ... News and Information for Managed DirectX ... > I cannot run some examples - example: Microsoft's tutorial on> initializing Managed Direct3D. ...
  • Re: newbie advice
    ... What you want first and foremost is the Microsoft Managed DirectX SDK. ... has the latest build of managed DirectX, as well as tutorials, articles, ... sample code, and even templates for Visual Studio.Net: ...
  • Any good managed direct X websites / forums? Or we need one?
    ... I did not came across a good website for managed directX topics, articles, ... tutorials, forum etc... ... I'm thinking to setup such a site but I dont want to reinvent the wheel... ...