RE: Problem trying to get a Bmp screenshot

Hi Cristian,
Thanks for your quick response!

>>Could you check for some known issues?
Based on disassembler code of Bitmap ctor using Reflector tool, an
exception will be thrown with "Invalid parameter" message when the stream
is null. But currently I did't find any other known issues.

>>Do there is a way to automatically generate an avi with managed directx?
Actually I'm >>gtting every bitmap and then I'm building the avi my own....
If we want to build our own avi with pictures, we could use AVIFile
functions to achieve this task. You could refer to the following articles,
Title: Create a movie from an HBitmap

Title: A Simple C# Wrapper for the AviFile Library

Title: Steganography IV - Reading and Writing AVI files

I hope the above information is useful for you. If there is any question,
please don't hesitate to let me know. I will be happy to be of further
assistance. Thanks again and have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Terry Fei [MSFT]
Microsoft Community Support
Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security