Re: Missing Module- URGENT

So you have the matching runtime on the laptop. e.g if you built against
October SDK then you need the October SDK runtime.

The DirectX end user run time (which I think is what you also get from
windows update) is *not* enough, it only includes the core files and does
not have managed assemblies or D3DX
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0a9b6820-bfbb-4799-9908-d418cdeac197

You need to include files from the redist directory (or you can get them
here
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9930efa6-9f7b-4c8a-aea2-97dd6ab307a2
for october) by following the instructions in the documents for DXSetup.

--
Zman
http://www.thezbuffer.com - News and information for Managed DirectX

.