Re: Missing Module- URGENT

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 02:25:03 -0800, Reuben
<Reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
>I've created a managed DirectX application in C# and on my desktop it works
>fine. However, when I run it on my laptop the following exception is thrown
>during
>Main() at the call to the constructor of the main form(Display) (the details
>are given below). If anyone can make any sense of this please let me know as
>my deadline is uncomfortably close.
>Thanks in advance,
>Reuben.
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled
> Message="The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:
>0x8007007E)"
> Source="Physics Simulation"
> StackTrace:
> at Physics_Simulation.Display..ctor()
> at Physics_Simulation.Display.Main() in C:\Documents and
>Settings\Reuben\My Documents\Physics Simulation\Display.cs:line 370
> at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
> at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence
>assemblySecurity, String[] args)
> at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
> at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
> at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
>executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
> at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Look at the call at Display.cs on line 370....

What call is that? What does it do? Track it down from there...

I dont think that any of us really can tell you much more than that...

--
Stephan
2001 Yamaha YZF-R6 <--- Stolen

  • Re: Reading streaming binary data from a website as soon as data arrives
    ... Stringargs) ... at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, ... executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ... new line characters? ...
  • Console.Clear Method (System)
    ... at TestClear.Program.Main(Stringargs) in ... at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] ... at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence ... executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) ...
  • Help with error Im getting
    ... at WindowsApplication1.My.MyApplication.Main(StringArgs) in ... at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] ... at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence ... executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.general)
  • Re: VB 2005 Splash Screen Exception
    ... Delegate method, Objectargs, Boolean synchronous) ... reason, ApplicationContext context) ... at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence ... executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • IrDAClient throws InvalidProgramException
    ... at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args) ... at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence ... executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) ...