Sprite problem

I'm using Direct3D 9 and I want to copy a texture to the backbuffer.
optional the user should be able to tell my application, that it will drag
the texture to backbuffer width and height.

but this method call doesn't work.
mySprite.Draw2D(myTexture, new Rectangle(0, 0, width, height),

bImageDragging?new Rectangle(0, 0, ScreenWidth, ScreenHeight):

new Rectangle(0, 0, width, height), new Point(0, 0), Color.White);

what i get is a white background (because i clear the background with white
color) i want to copy the texture to the backbuffer. while doing this i
disable writing to depth buffer because i want to draw 3d objects after
setting the background image. any ideas?

  • Re: 2D Image
    ... You get an interface pointer to the top level of that texture ... DEFAULT memory and again use Updatesurface to transfer your local surface to ... Your backbuffer has to be lockable. ...
  • Re: GDI, DirectX and Vista
    ... could I alternately present the back buffer and the drawing surface? ... (Presenting the backbuffer would be equivalent to erasing the lines). ... I'd draw the 2D and 3D thing into separate texture (meaning ... In the other posting, you ask about transparency. ...
  • Re: 2D Image
    ... display on a rather slow CPU with a fairly basic video ability. ... best way to transfer my image to the backbuffer, How do I get a pointer the ... the front-buffer in near future) is meant to be handled by the gpu, ... One way to do this is to create a texture with d3dusage_dynamic (and ...
  • Re: Sprite problem
    ... >I'm using Direct3D 9 and I want to copy a texture to the backbuffer. ... Basically create a quad the size of your backbuffer using transformed ... This also works if you want to draw an image smaller than the ...
  • Re: Website Design Opinions?
    ... the texture makes it look amateur. ... I also look after the website at work. ... Yes - he said he'd remove the background and have a plain white background. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)