Sprite problem

I'm using Direct3D 9 and I want to copy a texture to the backbuffer.
optional the user should be able to tell my application, that it will drag
the texture to backbuffer width and height.

but this method call doesn't work.
mySprite.Draw2D(myTexture, new Rectangle(0, 0, width, height),

bImageDragging?new Rectangle(0, 0, ScreenWidth, ScreenHeight):

new Rectangle(0, 0, width, height), new Point(0, 0), Color.White);

what i get is a white background (because i clear the background with white
color) i want to copy the texture to the backbuffer. while doing this i
disable writing to depth buffer because i want to draw 3d objects after
setting the background image. any ideas?

.