Re: DirectX filters in managed code

Hi,

You may want to try out the Adapt-X SDK (http://www.chronotron.com), which
allows you to host DX plug-ins and DMOs on managed apps. However, it's a
commercial product.
Regards,
--
Ianier Munoz
http://www.chronotron.com

"_DG" <_DG@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I've found some code samples for hosting DirectX filters (echo,
> reverb) in UNmanaged code, and Tom Miller's book has some info on
> hosting built-in DX filters in managed code.
>
> But I'm still missing info or examples on how to host commercial
> DirectX filters in Managed code. I suspect that this is different
> from hosting built-in DMOs. Any info or links?

  • Re: All IP addresses for a hostname
    ... I want to get the ipaddresses of any host present in my ... > through unmanaged code, but I prefer to stick with managed code wherever ... > returns adapters that have IP addresses assigned to them. ... and another for external connections. ...
  • Re: install ocx on Pocket PC project
    ... Yes, you can host an ActiveX control, as I previously indicated. ... You cannot write a standalone COM component in managed code; ... such setup needs the Win32 process to host CLR. ... Because CLR hosting is not one of the features of the .NET Compact Framework ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • DirectX filters in managed code
    ... I've found some code samples for hosting DirectX filters (echo, ... and Tom Miller's book has some info on ... hosting built-in DX filters in managed code. ... DirectX filters in Managed code. ...