Re: Caps.MaxActiveLights = 0?

Try getting the latest driver for your video cards.

Whn you check a caps bit its really not actually checking any hardware, it
just asks the driver. If the driver developer doesn't answer correctly then
you get this and its way too common. I'm not sure I have heard of it for
MaxLights though - usually its the more esoteric caps bits.

Microsoft provides a spreadsheet with the 'real' caps that may help you

C:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK (October
2005)\Samples\C++\Direct3D\ConfigSystem\cardcaps.* (where * is xls or pdf)

--
Zman
http://www.thezbuffer.com - News and information for Managed DirectX

.