Re: DirectX filters in managed code

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:54:24 -0800, "ZMan" <zman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Daniel has something working, but no code yet. I suggest you contact him.
>
>http://www.a2ii.com/DasBlog/default.aspx

Thanks, Zman. I had seen Daniel's "Zest of C++" post here (though I
could not find where his code is posted).

However...I think Daniel's article was about *writing* filters, not
*hosting* them, right? (Unless I've missed something). I suspect
that hosting a plugin would be much easier than writing one. I do
need to use commercial plugins (like Waves, etc) rather than the DX
'built-in' DMO filters. Is there any reference for doing this?

  • Re: Shared fax problems
    ... I will try your Google Groups link as that is ... And we have tried with and without the filters. ... using DSL because we are trying to resolve this problem first so the DSL ... Analog modem and DSL modem/router on same jack are suspect, ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Scam
    ... > "Nicholas D. Richards" wrote in message ... but I suspect they have filters in their headsets now. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Scam
    ... a *very* loud whistle is good, ... but I suspect they have filters in their headsets now. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: names good for marketing
    ... Stefano Picchiotti wrote: ... > I suspect this conversation is more than OT here... ... the type you don't care to read, put the filters on them so they aren't ...
    (Debian-User)