Applying Texture Mapping to a Mesh.Sphere

Could someone direct me and/or show me the easiest way to apply texture
coords to a mesh created by using the Mesh.Sphere?

I have the mesh loaded and the texture loaded.. just not what to use to
apply the uv coords for the sphere.

Thanks.

  • [I need your help!!] Texture on a Sphere.
    ... Below is my code to texture on a sphere. ... y1 = theta; ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Applying Texture Mapping to a Mesh.Sphere
    ... Part 3 has an example of spherical mapping which is one way to put a texture ... News and Resources for Managed DirectX ... > coords to a mesh created by using the Mesh.Sphere? ... > apply the uv coords for the sphere. ...
  • Re: non power of two texture
    ... u,v coords to 0.9765625? ... Otherwise, up-scale the texture. ... There's plenty of software that'll do this for you properly. ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • Re: Tiling several textures on one model
    ... sphere is centered on origin). ... 256x256 textures, based on Fuller projection. ... texture memory - there will be much more detail at the poles than near the ... I don't have the normals in correctly (as you ...
  • Re: Tiling several textures on one model
    ... > sphere is centered on origin). ... Everything else kind of revolves around this map. ... > texture memory - there will be much more detail at the poles than near the ... I'm using a Mollweide projection to store the map data (it runs 30.6 ...