Re: DirectInput (latest version) Beta2 SystemGuid??

According to my analysis its been removed
http://www.thezbuffer.com/articles/298.aspx. The beta SDK did have a lot of
thing unintentionally missing, but I thought they were all D3DX things.

You should send Tom a comment via his blog for official confirmation.

Since I'm not sure what SystemGuid was used for in DirectInput I'm not 100%
sure what (if anything) it was replaced with - take a look at the changes
document I produced, maybe something in there will make more sense to you
that in does to me.

--
Zman (mailto:zman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.thezbuffer.com

"Jeffrey A. Voigt" <jvelite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> What happened to the SystemGuid class? I cannot find it anymore in the
> latest DirectInput.... any ideas?

  • Re: Minimal Run Time Redistributable
    ... The managed DirectX layer is tied to a particular version of D3DX. ... You install the version of D3DX ... needed by the managed runtime. ...
  • Re: DirectInput (latest version) Beta2 SystemGuid??
    ... the Initialize event) ... > News and Resources for Managed DirectX ... >> What happened to the SystemGuid class? ...
  • Re: drawing text with alpha=0 does not make it transparent
    ... D3DX stuff changes between SDK releases. ... Coding in managed directx ... you call DrawText, but if you're using managed DirectX, then you're ...
  • Re: DirectX 9c
    ... Both is specified for Windows 2000. ... Lastly v9.1 will have the latest bi-monthly updated D3DX, XInput, and ... Managed DirectX components, v9.0c will not. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)