Re: DirectInput (latest version) Beta2 SystemGuid??

According to my analysis its been removed
http://www.thezbuffer.com/articles/298.aspx. The beta SDK did have a lot of
thing unintentionally missing, but I thought they were all D3DX things.

You should send Tom a comment via his blog for official confirmation.

Since I'm not sure what SystemGuid was used for in DirectInput I'm not 100%
sure what (if anything) it was replaced with - take a look at the changes
document I produced, maybe something in there will make more sense to you
that in does to me.

--
Zman (mailto:zman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.thezbuffer.com