Re: Getting started with EmptyProject

Why do you need to turn it off? Turning the lights off has the same effect?
Set an all black 0,0,0,0 texture and you will have the same effect as you
are seeing now.

Yes reflective is not simple - you in effect create the reflections as
textures and wrap them as you describe. If you want an all around reflection
look for environment mapping demos.

--
Zman (mailto:zman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.thezbuffer.com