Re: texture not shown (without attachment)

From: Phil Taylor (phil_at_private-citizen.com)
Date: 12/28/04

    Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:47:44 -0800

    does the box vertex format have texture coordinates? if so, what are they?

    "Alexander Reyer" <reyer_alexander@web.de> wrote in message
    > Merry XMas!
    >
    > In the vacations I want to be creative and started to learn Direct3D.
    > I drawed some boxes and wanted them to have textures.
    > But this only goes right when I load the Tiger.bmp and its Tiger.x-file.
    > If I use the Tiger.bmp on a Mesh.Box it will be yellow!
    >
    > Is there something I have to know about textures?

    • Re: Question about D3DFVF_CUSTOMVERTEX
      ... used pixel shaders which have texture samplers sampling three ... textures. ... and the vertex buffer format. ... many sets of texture coordinates there are. ...
    • Re: Question about D3DFVF_CUSTOMVERTEX
      ... used pixel shaders which have texture samplers sampling three ... textures. ... and the vertex buffer format. ... many sets of texture coordinates there are. ...
    • Orthogonal projection and ID3DXSprite
      ... I want to draw textures in 2D using ID3DSprite interface, ... projection/view/world matrices object space ... of texture coordinates to the vertices... ...
    • Re: GL_RG_INTEGER
      ... If you want to use integer textures, you also have to use integer ... texture coordinates (and the appropriate texture access functions). ...
      (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
    • Texture must fit mesh?