texture not shown (without attachment)

From: Alexander Reyer (reyer_alexander_at_web.de)
Date: 12/28/04

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:32:58 +0100

Merry XMas!

In the vacations I want to be creative and started to learn Direct3D.
I drawed some boxes and wanted them to have textures.
But this only goes right when I load the Tiger.bmp and its Tiger.x-file.
If I use the Tiger.bmp on a Mesh.Box it will be yellow!

Is there something I have to know about textures?

Relevant Pages

  • Texture must fit mesh?
    ... In the vacations I want to be creative and started to learn Direct3D. ... I drawed some boxes and wanted them to have textures. ...
  • Background & Fill Effects in word 2003
    ... The boxes are all grayed out. ... Can not seem to have them redisplay ... the gradient's and textures so the user can choose their options. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Porting Materials from Retain Mode into DirectX9 Imediate Mode
    ... It's for a 3D home decoration program. ... In objects with textures, chairs, tables it looks ok. ... In Direct3D 5, the formula was ... So try replacing your old attenuation coefficient with its reciprocal. ...
  • How to combine two textured quads without border?
    ... textures, but these textures is really one image. ... However I see border ... So can we inform Direct3D that it renders two quads with two textures as ... Or is there a way to use one quad, but with several textures (drawn as ...
  • Re: Direct3D YUY2-Texture is magenta-colored. Assistance needed
    ... In my Project, I'm grabbing Videosignals in YUY2, and want to process them ... as Textures with Direct3D. ... I'm using ATI-Cards, as these are the only ones ...