Sample framework

From: murga (
Date: 12/26/04

Date: 26 Dec 2004 13:24:34 -0800

Where can I find some tutorials about sample framework for MDX?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sample Framework pretty useless without further samples or better documentation
    ... I have found these tutorials extremely valuable to get started. ... how to setup the device and render an object with textures and spin it. ... > Yes I am using the managed classes (this is the managed newgroup, ... > And NO the Tutorials do NOT cover the sample framework - the tutorial does ...
  • Re: Strange behavior in windowed mode
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... They use the full sample framework, ... the tutorials are intentionally stripped down. ... Prev by Date: ...